Sunday, May 25, 2008

Overheard at Play Practice

Hey, it's Ink, posting for those who claim I never update.

cough-MIRI-cough.

Well, she's right. I plead mitigation--I was in the play Leader of the Pack and it siphoned away all my free time for both writing and blogging. However, we had a lot of fun and put on a fantastic show, so I'm not complaining. Anyway, we generated twice the amount of ridiculous comments as black belt camp, and therefore deserves another installment of 'overheards', with twice the sugary goodness.

I mean, um, quotes.

Anyway.


OVERHEARD AT PLAY PRACTICE


20. "Come back, I need to tickle you!"

19. "Maybe I WANT to bear your children."

18. "We are such dorks."

17. "I don't know who taught him how to flirt, but he needs a few more lessons."

16. "Hey, blond kid I dance with!"

15. "I'll bring the Jello shots."

14. "WHY CAN'T THE BOYS SHUT THE DOORS TO THEIR DRESSING ROOM?!"

13. "Zzzzzzzzzap!"

12. "Our baby ducks are all grown up."

11. "You can see the whole world in your eyes!"

10. "Aliens!"

9. "This dance is like a reverse striptease."

8. "This is so cute! Who did the choreography for this? Oh, yeah, me."

7. "You can never have enough powder."

6. "Time for the penguin dance."

5. "Somebody wrote 'Johnny is sexxy' on a piece of toilet paper and left it in the bathroom. Classy."

4. "If you wave to an audience member, I will cut your fingers off."

3. "Alli, Jill, and Heather singing this song? What was I thinking?"

2. "Enough with the slappy-butt happy-face!"

1. "I'm going to miss this play so much when it's over."

No comments: