Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cheatah?

Well, I haven't edited for two days and I'm in need of some serious motivation. Since I've had trouble with procrastination before, I decided to get the Way of the Cheetah by Lynn Viehl and see if reading (and applying) that doesn't help.

(I'll admit, though, the first time I saw that title, I thought it was a bad pun of "cheater"- like, this makes writing so easy it's cheating. Man, am I glad that's not it...)

So, one of the inital reccomendations is to implement changes one at a time and keep a record of which ones work and which don't. She even reccomends you write them down in your "weblog."

Weblog. *snickers*



*tries not to think of the ways her "weblog" owns mine*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about getting this one. How about doing a review? :)

Ink Johnson said...

^ Just finished it two nights ago, I'd love to.