Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eight Things Meme

'Kay, I got tagged by Miri, so here goes.

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I don't actually know 8 blogggers, so if you read this and haven't done this meme, you're tagged.

1. I procrastinate terribly when it comes to editing. Today alone, I've watched Powerthirst, tried to figure out why people like Maxium Ride, eaten candy, listened to music, petted my dog, made my bed (for the first time in months), wrote this and editted a whole 143 words. It's a big ol' kidnapping scene, but still. 2 hours here.

2. I write on mirrors with dry-erase markers. Right now, I have a list of things to bear in mind while editing.

3. I have a ballroom dancing class later on today. Never been before, but a bunch of my friends do and they really enjoy it, so...

4. I play French horn, which, in all honesty, is one of the harder orchestra instruments.

5. Every wall in my room is painted a different color. It's practically a redneck truck.

6. I never put two spaces after a period. I suppose I'll have to when I get around to submitting, but until then....

7. My handwriting is really messy, but by my approximation, looks kind of cool.

8. I should be working... which shows you how much I care about my readers, right?

2 comments:

Miri said...

Actually, it looks like the two-spaces-after-a-period thing is becoming kind of archaic. Don't take this as gospel, but I'm pretty sure agents will read with one space or two. (I sure hope so, because I use one.)

And ballroom dancing? I'm jealous. That's one thing we haven't managed to find in the International City.

Yes, they call us that.

Ink Johnson said...

^ Oh, good. I can't seem to get it into my fingers that I hit the space bar twice after a period, and I don't fancy going back and changing every sentence.

It's at the YMCA. ;) Emily and I are a little concerned- are we going to be the only the ones there who's not a married couple over the age of 50?